CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Wine and Walla Walla

We all had such a great time wine tasting. We headed to Walla Walla and hit about 5 wineries, by the second to last one our taste buds needed a break. So we decided to hit a cute little cheese store for a snack, oh was it good! This particular picture was taken in a renovated bar in Pendleton. The name of the bar is Hamleys and it has been in "P" town since 1883, if you've never been in a western bar this is truly the place to go. I loved the look of this winery, good wines too. However, they had a caged black widow! Yuck! Chester (the cat) and I devised a plan! Our plan was to have Mike wrap Chester around his little finger and sure enough the mission was complete. In fact Chester went over and beyond his call of duty. As you see he is placed very comfortably on Mike's sholder where he remained from about 4am to 8am. He would stretch his paw out once in a while and put it on Mike's face...it was too cute! Let's just say Mike has opened up much more to the idea of cats. He said, "I wouldn't mind a cat as long it's cool, Chester is cool." Unfotunatly it was only a one night stand, Chester spent the night else where on Saturday. None the less, kitty cat world here we come!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Jealous that you were wine tasting while I had to move. I thought I was going to die this weekend. Now, I have a cold. :(

Anonymous said...

I love it! Everyone has to have a cat ... or two ;)
Laura

Tracy said...

I hope you get your little kitty, Leah. I can't imagine you without one after all of this time of waiting. Mike will come around.
I am so jealous of wine tasting! Wish I was there.

Shannon said...

I've been wanting to try out Hambly's. Fun that you were in my hood.

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend Leah! Pendleton will never be the same....L

Unknown said...

CAT!