CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Favorite Hero is Home!

After 14 long months Val is home from Iraq. He arrived this morning at 12am and was greeted by his wife (Lauren) and my dad. He will be working on his Masters degree (at the U...Boo!) for the next two years, there is no chance he will go back to Iraq during this time. Shew!!
Thank you for your hard work Val, thank you for being brave and protecting many. You are a hero in my eyes and I love you and am VERY happy to have you home.

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yippee, I am so glad Val is home!!! I'd rather him be a Husky than be over in Iraq so I'm thankful he is getting his masters degree. So glad you made it home safely Val. Love, Kimberly

Molly said...

Such great news - it must be so comforting to have Val home!!

Tracy said...

Welcome home Val! We are sending our love and thanks from overseas! We can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Cool

Becky K. said...

I am so happy to hear he made it home safely!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Val! Thank you for protecting us and selflessly serviing you country - you are brave and I believe it you.

Love,
Shmocky