CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

My Cousin Bobby Moro got Married!

My cousin Bobby, who I grew up with tied the knot in Sun River this past weekend. It was a georgous wedding and wonderful weather. We had such a great time, we wished we could have stayed longer. I would recommend to anybody going and spending a few days there...sweet bliss! So happy!
Bobby with his new bride, and Moro addition.
It was so much fun being with my family in Sun River, my dad wants to make it an annual trip.
Stephen and his lady, Michelle.
The speeches... my cousin Bob wasn't sure if it was well wishes or a roast. It was pretty funny. You might also notice the bride changed her dress for the reception.
My Aunt Candi and Uncle Walter. My Mom and Dad being silly.
Michelle and my cousin Mary

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pics--I love that place and love that Ken wants to go every year! :) Everyone looks beautiful!

Tracy said...

Looks like fun! I love Sunriver weddings! They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see you, my friend!

Becky K. said...

So Fun!! I love to see weddings at Sunriver (for obvious reasons). You all look fabulous!