CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Alderbrook here we come!

On Sunday Mike and I headed to the Alderbrook for lunch. Mike had never seen the place and thought it was really cool, of course he loved the mountains. I just love the feel and the buzz around there, I can't wait to have all of us there to share in its splendor!


This is one of my favorite parts about Alderbrook





Here is where the ceremony will take place.







5 comments:

Leah said...

The fourth picture is a better angle of where the ceremony will take place...and view.

-Lee

Kimberly said...

LOVE IT! We are all going to have a great time.

Tracy said...

Leah, I love it! It is gorgeous! I can't wait! Is Mike in Seattle now until the big MT move?
Can't wait to see you!

Shannon said...

Mike and I enjoyed our anniversary there last week. It was beautiful and your wedding will be so fun there. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Your wedding is going to be SO beautiful. I totes dead ser can't wait!