CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Our sweet boy is growing so fast!

This is such a Mike look, I had to post it! My
jury is still out as to who he looks like. Andrew
has certain expressions that make him look a
lot like his Daddy. But I feel like he has my nose,
eyes and smile. Who knows, either way he's
pretty darn cute! I love his hand placement in this picture. Oh,
and thanks again Aunt Kendra for Andrew's
cowboy outfit! The cowboy hat almost fits!
A playdate with my good friend Elena, we had
fun watching Baby Eienstien!
This feels SOO good on my teeth. Thanks Sofie
the giraffe, I'm in heaven.
Grandpa Moro, I know you want me to be in
the Army but this is how I feel about that right
now! Boo hoo!
Oh goodie, I get to go on a walk!
Grandpa Dennis, I'm practicing my guitar!
Thanks Uncle Stephen for my exersaucer!
Mom and Dad picked this up for me when we
got home after visiting you at Christmas.
I REALLY like sucking on the bird, it's my favorite!
Harper stays close by and always makes sure
Andrew is okay. In fact, sometimes when he's
crying in his room Harper sits outside his door.
It's real cute!
My sweet husband sent pink tulips from my
baby boy and stargazers/roses from him on
Valentine's day. We also got to go out to
dinner while Nana and Papa played with Drew!
It was a super fun treat! Thank you again!
Whether Andrew is down for the night or for
a nap he LOVES his monkey and keeps him
close by. You'll see here he's holding
his tail! I've never really liked monkies, but,
there are some cute ones out there right now,
and I can't argue with something that comforts
Andrew.
Ugh, he's already tech savvy!
Stealing a moment in my mama's arms!
We babysat Elena last night while Becca
and her husband Mike went out for a birthday dinner. We
enjoyed her company and boy does she give
good kisses!
At one point Andrew was trying to put Elena's
pacifier in her mouth. Here, he's trying to take it
and put it in his mouth! Silly kids!
Such sweet times. I never knew Mommyhood
could be so great! I wish I was five years younger
so I could have a few more. I think I have enough
energy left for one more!
Love and miss you all!















4 comments:

Kimberly said...

okay, where do I start? oh, maybe w/ the fact that I am in love with Andrew!!! He is so stinkin cute. Love his jeans, love his look when chewing on Sophie. Love the picture of you holding both babies. You look so happy and the babes are adorable.

Kimberly said...

oh yah and I forgot to say Raaalphiiieee, I can't move my arms!

Amy said...

He is so precious and such a good combination of Mike and your side. I see a lot of your dad in him. So glad you are sharing so many darling pictures. Thanks Leah - and yay for thoughts of #2. Get on it! :O)

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute D-Boogie! He has the cutest little face. I can't wait to see you guys again! Aunt Luur is better than ever, except for missing you guys. I say enjoy Drew and go for #2 when you're ready!!!
Lorissa