CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

Babies babies babies!

My sister-in-law is pregers and she and her
husband (Mike) are expecting their first
baby late June/early July!! We're SO excited!
We get to find out here in the next two weeks
what they're having. Jaime is about 18.5 weeks
pregnant in this picture. She's probably 20 weeks now?
We can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew!
Now, if we could get the "three" of you to move to
Billings!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

she's still so tiny! fun for Andrew to have a cousin so close in age

Leah said...

I know, we're thrilled! I have a feeling they'll have lots of skiing adventures.

I think it's a boy, but I'm ALWAYS wrong, in fact, I don't think I've ever been right. So, they'll probably be having a darling little girl.

Anonymous said...

Hooooray! I am so happy for them! It is a blessed day when one receives what they wish.
XOXO,
Lorissa