CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 13, 2011

5 months and 10 days!

I can't believe my sweet baby boy is pretty much
5 1/2 months old! He's growing so fast, not just
physically but mentally as well. Mike and I are
always so intrigued watching him process new
things and figure out how stuff works. He's so
much fun and we're SO blessed! It seems like he's had a few big mile stones
in the past few weeks. One of which is wearing
jeans for the first time since they finally fit! Oh
and Mike would be bummed if I didn't point out
the driving shoes.
Andrew is getting so much chubbier and I
LOVE kissing his cheeks and biting his thighs.
He laughs so hard when I bite those chubby
little things!
This is just a sweet picture. And, he can finally
wear the Cougar onesies that Uncle Jamie and
Aunt Kendra sent him. They look so natural on him!
Uncle Jamie had this made special for Drew.
Daddy is SO proud of it!
Daddy and Drew at home together. As usual
having a blast. His daddy makes him
smile so much.
Another big milestone is Andrew is rolling over!
He's real good at rolling on to his tummy and
continues to work hard on getting back to his
back. Just last night he rolled onto his tummy
in his crib and I found him sleeping that way!
He may end up being like his mommy and
love to sleep on his tummy.
I had to snap this shot of him watching Baby Einstein.
I thought he looked so cute laying there on his Boppy
lounger with his pacifier and blankey. He looks like
such a big boy.
Andrew started solid foods last month and the past
week has transitioned into his highchair. It's still
a little big so we cushion it with blankets. On
Tuesday, Feb. 1st I discovered Andrew's first tooth!
Hence the frozen baby wash cloth, he loves it
and it works great! It appears that the second
bottom tooth is emerging but hasn't made it's way
out quite yet. I've heard teeth can come and go,
this one is for sure. He's fussy here and there
but is doing pretty good, he's a tough little guy.
Yesterday was Grandma Patti's birthday and so
we made her some brownies and sent her and
Dennis out for a lunch date. Happy Birthday!
Daddy has been dying to have Drew wear this
hat, he looks pretty cute.
I don't know if you know this but on the days that
I work, Andrew stays with Grandma Patti and
Grandpa Dennis. It sure makes going to work
easier knowing he's in such great hands.
Here Andrew is with his Great Grandma Ann.

And, last but certainly not least we wanted to show
Aunt Lurr how proud Andrew is of his new picture.
We were so thrilled to open up a package from
Lorissa this past Friday and not only get a few fun
Valentine items but also get this fabulous picture!
The picture references when U of M played the
Cougs, it's amazing and we LOVE it! It'll be
a picture that follows him forever. Thank you!
My baby is growing so fast. I feel like I can't
keep up with all the new stuff going on.
I've also decided with all the new stuff going on,
it's hard to blog often. SO, I hope you don't mind
the long Blogs.













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh! He is sooooo handsome! I love his little hat and the jeans.....I need to come visit tomorrow! Love you guys lots.
Aunt Luur!

Kimberly said...

Leah-Drew is so adorable. I love his jeans and his hat. . .and of course his driving shoes. When I see him next I am for sure going to bite his chubby thighs too if that's okay--i love when babies giggle and his leggers are so dang cute. Love, love, love this post.
XOXOXO
Kimberly

Marisa said...

He looks so old in all of these pictures!! I LOVE the jeans:). He is such a doll.

Amy said...

Soooooo flippin' cute!! I love all of the pics and the long blog. :O) What a handsome little man!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely LOVE the picture with Drew and the picture from Aunt Lorissa! SO cute! He is getting so big!!! You can definitely tell where he gets his ears from ... definitely a Yasenak trait. :) Cannot wait to see you guys and Drew again!

Love,
Aunt Jaime