CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Holidays...and I need to post more often!!

What a wonderful Christmas it was! Christmas is
my holiday, I think I come by it honestly in that my
Grandma Moro and my parents love(d) the season.
While I know it is important to count my blessing daily,
I really seem to find myself reflecting during the holidays.
This year brought such a wonderful, new love for
Christmas, in that I got/get to share it for many years to
come with my new addition, Andrew! I know he's too
young to appreciate it yet, but I felt like a kid again!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
At home in WA celebrating Christmas...on the 27th!My Uncle Walter, Aunt Candy and Grandpa Larry
came down for Christmas dinner. Drew loved
being in Aunt Candy's arms!
My little boy praying and wishing baby Jesus (in a manger)
a Happy Birthday!
When someone new comes into the Moro household
they get a homemade stocking! Drew got a Grizzly bear
dressed in Cougar gear. I love it! Thanks Grandma!
Andrew spent a lot of time in Grandma Moro's arms!
He is always happy there.
Andrew and Uncle Stephen...they make each other laugh.
Sweet love, sweet love. I'm overwhelmed by the love
I feel for this little guy. Sigh...
He's four months old!! Crazy how time flies.
Christmas morning aftermath at the Leah/Mike
household. It was our first and quite a success! Even
the cats were pooped out.
Santa had arrived!!
What a great holiday season. We rang in the New Year
with my mom/dad/The Shippees and Aunt Lurr (Lorissa),
it was perfect!
May this year be good to you all! I hope this year is filled with
time spent with all of you.










1 comments:

Marisa said...

Such a peaceful little sleeper.