CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Drew-be-do-be-do at 4 1/2 months

Well, we've really been working hard on getting Drew
into a night time routine. Mike and I get a real kick out
of watching Drew in the tub. He splashes and goes crazy.
After the bath daddy styles Drew's hair into a real cute
mohawk. I tried to get a good shot but this was the
best I could do. The best part about the "babehawk"
is that it stays in place, it's like his hair wants to be that way!!He's into grabbing everything!! Mike looking at his son with
such joy. It's only the beginning of a lifetime of love
and companionship. Drew loves his daddy so much, he
laughs so hard and is so happy when his dad is around. Mike
really is the best daddy and husband. Since the day Drew was
born Mike has been right by our sides ready to do whatever
it takes to make us happy. It's so awesome to watch Drew
and Mike interact, they make a great team.
Go Cougs!!!! And you'll see one of the fancy
pacifiers Grandma Moro got him.
Thanks Aunt Lurr for the cute outfit, I wore it to
a baby shower and was a REAL hit!
Look mom and dad I'm all ready for bed!! This bed time
and napping stuff is a piece of cake...except when I get
my foot caught in between the slats, Oops!!!
Bath time!!!
My recent new trick, and favorite thing to do
when I get out of the tub! Aren't I cute?
Mmmmm, I like sweet potatoes. AND sweet peas
and avacado! Next is prunes!!
These two pics are out of order, this one is before
food, the above is after.
He loves his playmat, it's one of his daily stations!
He also enjoys just laying on a blanket playing with toys
or sucking on something, his swing is fun too, he'll
watch a half hour of Baby Einstien or the
Backyardagains, he was just introduced to the doorway
jumper and LOVES that, he's a busy guy!!
Boy do these little guys grow fast! He continues to
work on rolling over and many other things. Today
I watched him as he controlled his own pacifier!!!










3 comments:

Kimberly said...

omg leah, drew is so dang cute. I want to give him a big squeeze. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!

Marisa said...

He is such a cutie!!! I see so much of you and Mike both in those pictures:).

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!