Our little angel under the tree. Well,
it didn't turn out so great but you have
to have a picture of the baby under the
tree! And of course Harper needed
threw a Montana version of an ornament
exchange, by the looks of Mike in this picture
you can see it was a success! We got a pony
keg from one of the local brews and had about
20+ people sipping(gulping) off it. It was a
lot of fun to open up our house to friends and
neighbors here. Next year it's a "tacky holiday
sweater and bring a nice ornament party!"
Ummm, I love him! He's so amazing...he leaves
me speechless.
Daddy and Andrew enjoying each other's
company. And, Andrew has his
thumb in his mouth.
of this picture, but you get the drift. As you can
see our 3.5 month old is using his Bumbo.
Have I mentioned that time flies? He's eating 4oz
every three hours. Goes down around 8ish and
sleeps until 5ish. Isn't the greatest napper but
sleeps like a champ at night. Working hard
on rolling over, he's done it about 4 times!
Laughing and chatting up a storm. Sucking
his thumb and drooling like a dog! He's such
a blessing from God, I bear hug and kiss him
constantly.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
4 comments:
freaking A, I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him! He is so dang cute I can't stand it. Love the Christmas jammies.
I really think that he looks like Mike in some of those pictures:). Hopefully, we will get to see you while you are home!!! Merry Christmas.
My little D Boogie!!! I want to love him and kiss him and squeeze him and call him D!!!! Can't wait to see you for New Years! Please please please send me the jpg. of the "turkey shirt" pic from your last blog post and the ones from this post - DARLING!!! I need framers for my office.
XOXO,
Aunt Luur
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Lee Lee! I love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment