CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures to follow...

Sorry for the delay in Blogging...I've had nothing going on in the past few weeks. NOT!! Anyway, a few posts to look forward to: Lurr and I dressed up and ready to go to an annual Taki Tiki party that one of my co-workers puts on every year, Lurr and I loading, driving and unloading the Zebra U-haul, Mike's littest sisters wedding celebration and maybe one picture from the 4th of July.

The 4th was quite interesting in Great Falls, MT. We were suppose to float the Missouri river only to set out for the voyage and get caught in a thunder and lightening storm. Needless to say we all got out of the water rapidly and headed home. We felt a bit like Charlie Brown trying to the kick the football. Anyway, we went back to Jaime and Mike's (Mike's littest sister and husband's place) place and had a surf and turf BBQ. Mike Y., Jaime and I proceeded to have a really good time...so good it ended with Taco Bell. That was the wrong way to end the 4th!!

Stay tuned for pictures. I went to upload and found out my battery was dead. Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures tomorrow.

The count down is on!!! I think there is 15 days until I get to marry Mike!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that you say "littlest" instead of "youngest" because I do that too and Zach always laughs about it. Can't wait to see the pics and can't wait for your wedding celebration weekend--it's going to be a blast!

JAIME AND MIKE said...

You forgot about our proudest moment of the evening...You, Mike Y, and I breaking & entering into the neighbor's house! :)Mike T was definitely impressed with us on the 4th! :)