CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Promised pictures

Mike and Jaime's wedding celebration. This is Mike's littlest sister.Mike, Kendra (Mike's middle sister), Jamie (Kendra's boyfriend) and Mike's mom Patti.

The journey to Billings, MT. The pictures are going backwards.







Taki Tiki Party!!
My favorite Highland Middle School co-workers












5 comments:

Jamie said...

Loving all the creepy cat pictures :)
(I know he has a name, but I can't think of it right now!)

Laura said...

I love the cat pics!!

Kimberly said...

I totally love that you goof balls got pics with Sherman on your commute over. :) I can't wait to make a trek there myself to see where my BF lives!!

Cate said...

great pictures! I'm so excited for your upcoming nuptials!

Kora said...

Ok, love Sherm in all the pics, hate moving, looks like you guys made it fun :). The pic in the uhaul with the dog is hilarious...just a great family photo.