CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Where was I a year ago, and where am I today?

A year ago I was in Arizona. Today, I am almost a month a way from getting married, juggling report cards, packing my life up and preparing for interviews. Where would I rather be? You guessed it, Scottsdale, Arizona. When in rains it pours...this could be a metaphor for my tears as well. They come and go...happy tears, sad tears, stressed tears, memory tears, future tears, etc. Lorissa and I leave for MT this Thursday, I will be staying in MT with Mike until the 6th of July. Let's make it an effort to hang out as much as possible before August 4th. I'm stopping here as I am on my planning period and fighting a frog in my throat. Back to work!!

5 comments:

Kora said...

Leah! Love your new pic at the top. That place looks gorgeous...I can't believe moving day is pretty much here. Hang in there, all will be fabulous and I can't wait for your wedding day :). Love, Kora

Jamie said...

I'm going to miss you!!! But it's time for you and Mike to do your thing, and can't wait to celebrate with you in a few weeks!

Kimberly said...

I would love to be in Scottsdale with you right now catching some sun before your big day. It is going to be wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

Off we go to Montana - in a U-Haul with Sherman strapped in the middle! Giddy up! I am going to miss you dearly....let's really drag out the next few weeks at the Cozy Blanket...and then off to the Alderbrook to marry you off to Mike! Hugs, Luuur

Laura said...

Good luck with the move & can't wait for the wedding!