This weekend some of the gals and I went on a little road trip. It all started when I made my appointment with the Alderbrook to do my hair and makeup "run through" for the wedding. I asked the gals if they wanted to stay the night at the Alderbrook and then road trip it up to Port Angeles and do a little wine tasting at the Working Girl Winery. I was delighted they sais "yes!"
When we got to our room on Friday night we were all surprised and excited by a bottle of red wine Kimberly had ready for us in the room. It was yummy and we wished she could have been there to join us. Thanks again Kimberly!
Enjoying the sunset, waterfront and wine at the Alderbrook.
As were were enjoying our wine I called Mike. While chatting with him I decided to look through a little patch of clovers, only to find a four leaf clover!! I mean what luck! Annie has better shots of it so I'll share those when she sends them my way.
The next day we made it to Port Angeles and Olympic Cellars; Home of the Working Girl Winery. We were all enjoying a glass of wine, some yummy cheeses and a beautiful view of the Olympics.
When we got to our room on Friday night we were all surprised and excited by a bottle of red wine Kimberly had ready for us in the room. It was yummy and we wished she could have been there to join us. Thanks again Kimberly!
Enjoying the sunset, waterfront and wine at the Alderbrook.
As were were enjoying our wine I called Mike. While chatting with him I decided to look through a little patch of clovers, only to find a four leaf clover!! I mean what luck! Annie has better shots of it so I'll share those when she sends them my way.
The next day we made it to Port Angeles and Olympic Cellars; Home of the Working Girl Winery. We were all enjoying a glass of wine, some yummy cheeses and a beautiful view of the Olympics.





7 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! It was a great weekend for you to be at Alderbrook--what awesome weather.
That looks like SO much fun! I wish I could have been there too. Reminds me of the good old days for sure.
You ladies make me laugh. I love the picture of Lorissa's hair...totes awesome!!!
Looks so fun!!
Looks like so much fun! I LOVE that you found a 4 leaf clover! :) Can't wait for the wedding Alderbrook is so pretty.
Fun weekend with fun friends! Alderbrook looks like an amazing place...I can't wait to see photos from your wedding!
What an awesome weekend!
Post a Comment