CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Womb-mates...

With the hype of the Jolie-Pitt twins I thought I'd share with you my favorite set of twins. It happens to be that they are a girl and boy as well! However, their names are not Vivian and Knox, but Kimberly and Kyle. I've known them for 20 years and while we've all changed a bit I must say these pictures are a great indication of "who" I've known all these years. Love you guys! We're at Apple Cup '07 and I believe they are chanting for their respective teams. Kimberly being a Coug and Kyle being a Huskey. Note: this is pre-game, parking lot chanting.





6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hilarious!

Amy said...

That pic of Kyle is scary! Anyway - my favorite twinners, too.

Shannon said...

okay...that is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Scary pic of Kyle!!!! They are a great set of twins:)

Marisa

Becky K. said...

That is Hillarious! They have the exact same game scream!

Anonymous said...

Ok, those pics are hilarious! :)