My BFFAE is engaged! Whoopeee! Here is her beautiful solitare, oval shaped diamond ring...GORGEOUS (if you click on this picture you'll see a closer shot of the ring)! Zach proposed to her on Friday evening, I love it!

Enjoying a celebatory glass of champagne...Congrats Kimberly and Zach!!!

Enough said...

We were so excited to hitch a ride to the game. Except, Mike was on the seat too...a bit tight.

We ran into Michelle V. on our way into the game! Mmm mmm my sisters!

This is too cute!

It's been a great weekend!
8 comments:
Actually my ring is OVAL, not pear shaped. :) I love it!
Whoops! I knew that...Oval.
I love that Kimberly was able to show off her ring by posing drinking a beer! Too cute!
What a game huh? Kind of depressing.
I'm going to send you some Radiohead songs to check out ok? I think most people either love them or they don't - I hope you LOVE them. :)
Let's get together soon!!
Love,
Molly
Looks like you guys had a great time! It's to bad the Cougs didn't do so good. I'm so sad Jesse & I missed the game this year.
Yeah!!! So glad she has a ring!!! Since she already had her photographer ;).
Looks like you had fun!
LOVE THE RING...WOW! What a fun Coug weekend you all had!
LYSICO!
Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for the picture of the ring.
Oh my gosh ... from overseas I love and hate Coug football season. I love it because, come on ... it's Cougar Football. I hate it because I the pictures make me SO homesick and so ready to be in crisp weather at a lovely fall game with my girls. I can't wait to take Lucy next year.
Loves, my friend!
Post a Comment