CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Few Tid Bits...

He's a free man! Well, at least he's done taking the bar exam, now the job search begins! But, free from studying and now he gets to drink again. Congratulations! Good times at James Taylor... If you look closely you'll see "James."

Gotta love this shot! Favorite babies, toddlers and mommies... Lucy M. crawling towards the camera and looking cute as ever. Jillian Sousley enjoying some playdough fun. It's been a great couple of weeks!






3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay! Congratulations, Mike!! You must be so relieved. BTW, you look dang sexy in your V-neck sweater and coconut bra. I smell a new trend coming on!

Laura said...

Congrat's Mike! I can't beleive it's been 3 years & that your already done with school & now looking for a job!

Amy said...

Congratulations to Mike! What an accomplishment to be proud of. I'm sure you are both so relieved to have some time together now.

Best of luck.

Amy