The Yasenaks were lucky enough to have
Kimberly and Abby visit for an extended weekend.
It was such a blast to have my great friend here
and see Abby have so much fun interacting with
all of us. Abby was so cute cause when Drew would
cry she would laugh, it made us giggle. Thank you
Kimberly and Abby for making time to come see
us, it meant the world to me to have you
both here!
The kids are looking at Kimberly. "Oh hey
Kimberly." "Oh hey mommy."
Andrew is quite advanced and is using sign
language to request food.
Just chillin watching football.
Kimberly." "Oh hey mommy."
language to request food.
She got some great shots, thanks again for sharing!
I mean look at this cutie!!
a pretty strong little boy.
Ugh, I miss you already and wish we could have
play dates ALL the time! Love you!
2 comments:
Leah, Abby and I loved visiting you all! Thank you for opening your home to us. Your little guy is just perfect and you and Mike are both great parents. Love you too!
Drew is so cute!!
Post a Comment