CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 9, 2010

1 month plus!

It was shocking to me when Oct. 2nd hit and
Andrew turned 1 month! I must be in a total daze
cause it feels like yesterday that he arrived.
Here are a few things that have been going on
in the last week or so.Grandma Patti babysitting Drew while mommy
ran to the grocery store! Andrew does a great job
in Grandma Patti's arms. Thanks Grandma G!
Grandma Moro sent Andrew this cute Halloween
onesie and I had to put him in it this week cause
he is NOT going to fit into it come the 31st. Thanks
Grandma M!
Elena and Becca came over for an
impromtu playdate. The kids enjoyed
playing under the "sea scape" together!
SO darn cute!
Aunt Lurr (AKA Antler) came to visit us this past
weekend. It was such a gift to have a wonderful
friend here to visit us. Thanks Antler, we had a blast!
And what a wonderful mommy you are going to be one day.
We are thrilled to finally have grass!! I'm going to
post a before and after photo here in the next few days.

Grandma Moro wanted a picture of Andrew with
his eyes open, here you go!! What a cutie!

I thought this one was funny, he's sort of smiling and
falling asleep.
And this one speaks for itself! He's so
dang cute I could kiss him all day long!!
What a eye opening (yet wonderful) month it's been!
I truly believe it takes a village to raise a child. We've
been blessed with many village people to help us out,
I'd be lost without all those who have
helped out locally and traveled from afar.
Drew is such a wonderful gift, thank you!








2 comments:

Molly said...

Just got my Drew fix - he is getting SO big! When are you coming home for a visit??? :)

xoxo!

Anonymous said...

Ugh - I miss you guys. I loved getting to spend so much time snuggling with D Bunny. And I ALWAYS love making it on someone's blog! You and Mike are wonderful parents - full of love. To the moon & back, Lorissa