My friend Becca had Eleana about 3 1/2 weeks
before I had Drew. So, on Tuesday we had a
mommy and baby play date. As you can see
Drew was very dialed in. Ha! Becca and I love these
pictures cause it looks like Eleana could be
saying "hello friend, are you going to wake up?
I'd like to chat with you and maybe play." It's
great having a friend with a baby so close in
age! It gives me a chance to get out of the house
and eventually it'll give Drew a play buddy.
He's gaining about a pound a week, which we're
all pleased with. He's quite the eater!
stuff is for them. The good news is they check
it out and move on with their lives. They don't
spend anytime in the toys much beyond
sniffing around.
I was getting ready to feed Drew and sure enough
out in the kitchen there was Harper. Again,
he's over it now and has moved back to his
favorite spots.
watching football. It's exactly how I imagined it
to be. I was actually excited that Drew would
arrive when football season started cause I knew
it would give us plenty of holding time with
our newborn.
it's so darn cute!
angel in this outfit because he's about ready
to out grow it. This is the outfit we brought him
home from the hospital in and we just love
the way he looks in it, thanks Kora! I have
mixed emotions about him outgrowing his
newborn clothes. On one hand I'm thrilled he's
healthy and eating great. But on the other hand
it scares me how quickly he's changing and growing.
having his diaper changed. He's like his
mommy and hates being cold! So we got him
at a very unhappy moment. He recovered
soon after and all was right with the world.
5 comments:
OMG i love the newborn play date. So sweet. Have you tried a wipes warmer? Helps keep them from getting too cold during diaper changes. :)
The outfit looks great! So fun you brought him home from the hospital in that...crazy that he's out growing it!
He is so adorable!! I love the little kitty shots too ;)
Love the play date. I wish I lived closer to someone with a baby the same age as Abs--Malia, why can't you live closer??? :)
Such a cutie!!!! He looks so big:). I love the picture of the cat in the bouncy seat...LOL!
Post a Comment