CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bringing Home Baby

Napping on Grandma Londa.He LOVES his daddy so much and his daddy
takes amazing care of him. He is very helpful
and I couldn't have asked for a better partner
to share this journey with.

I love how he's resting on his arm, SO much love
for this little guy!!!!!
Hi mommy. I'm kind of waking up right now.
Grandma Patti and Drew admiring each other.
Proud Grandparents!!
Where's my mommy I'm ready to eat!
I don't know if any of you have seen the
YouTube segment where the little girl is standing
on the bathroom sink looking in the mirror and she's
declaring all the things she loves. Well I feel that way about
Andrew! I was holding him and thinking in my head; I LOVE YOUR
EARS, I LOVE YOUR MOUTH, I LOVE YOUR HAIR,
I LOVE YOUR CRY, I LOVE YOUR HANDS, I LOVE YOUR
LIPS, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, etc etc etc.
You get it!






9 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm a bawling mess. . .so adorable and I totally get it. :) Andrew is so cute-I can't wait to meet him in person and I can't wait to give my BFFAE a big hug.

Kora said...

Leah, he is so precious! Love it...can't wait to meet him. I just keep staring at your pics. Congrats!

Marisa said...

Oh my gosh!! I LOVE this post. It brought a little tear to my eye.

Amy said...

Love the pics... Please keep em coming! I love the last pic. We can see his hair and he just looks so adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys. Welcome to the world of parenting!

Amy Surface said...

amazing! he is so sweet and bundle-y and I wish i was there right now! love love love to you!

Anonymous said...

Leah, This is the sweetest post!! Little Drew is sooo blessed to have you and Mike as mom and dad!! You are a sweet little family. Leah, I know your mom and dad must be so proud and happy...tell them "Welcome to the world of Grandparents"!! It is the best...We love you!! Deniece and Don and Joe

Marcy said...

Congratulations Leah! He is adorable!

Cate said...

he is so precious! Congrats-wish I was there to give him a big hug and kiss!

Becky K. said...

Drew is adorable! Congratulations you guys! It's an amazing adventure you have started. Little boys are wonderful!!