Great Falls, MT to visit Jaime and Mike. We
took a little drive out to "The Falls." Mike (my
brother-in-law likes to call Great Falls just "Falls,"
cause he says "there's nothing great about it!"
It does have a cute downtown and pretty
scenery.
So Harper Sue is a long haired cat and mama
thought it would be a good idea to get him
shaved for the summer. Well, do to all the
construction going on behind our house Harper
had to go in to the beauty parlor sooner then I
had planned. He took it upon himself to roll
in what smelled and looked like tar or oil. Our
beautiful boy went from long and lucious to short!
He's was super shy at first but he's coming around.
6 comments:
Oh, no! Poor Harper! Murphy would NEVER forgive us for doing that to him. Sounds like your kitty's a little more easy-going than ours :)
Leah you look so cute!
You look great, Leah! Hope you're enjoying your pregnancy. Share more stories with us! Thanks for posting - can't wait to see you next month.
You look so cute!! Poor Harper Sue:(...I would be a little shy and embarrased too if I lost all my hair!!
Leah you look fantastic! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Leah -pregnancy agrees with you! You look great.
Post a Comment