CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Missing my friend Liz...


Liz is one of my dearest friends who I met
through teaching in Bellevue. We were
instant kindred spirits and have remained
that way ever since. From the day she met
Mike she knew we were meant to
be together and has always seen things
in me long before I discovered them
myself. Liz has always been that friend
who finds the right words whenever you're
lost for your own and is an amazing support
system. What would I do without her?
My dear friend is many miles away from me
and going through some very tough times.
In fact, her family hasn't had a break in over a year.
For personal reasons I'll leave out the details,
but I can tell you she and her family could really
use some prayers for strength and comfort.
Life is so precious, please stop a moment
to tell those you love how much they mean
to you. Hug them, kiss them and tell
them you love them.

Liz, if I could hug you, kiss you and tell you
I love you in person I would and I will as
soon as I get out to Washington.
I love and miss you all and thank God
for you everyday.


3 comments:

Amy said...

My every prayer goes out to Liz and her family. I cannot imagine even going through such a tragedy. I am so sorry

Kimberly said...

That was a sweet post Leah, you are a very dear friend! My prayers have definitely been for Liz and her family since I have heard of the news. XOXOXO

Michelle said...

Tell Liz hang in there and things will turn out to be good. My prayers and thoughts are with her and her family. I am thinking about her non stop.