CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Finally, some pictures!

I am thrilled to finally have a computer
to upload pictures on! Here is a photo gallery
of my journey since making the move in August.
Time flies and I can't believe it's already November.
I will keep up on blogging now that I have the
tools to do so. Happy late Halloween everybody! Our front door...welcome! This is a shot of the kitchen from
our steps. Our first Halloween as husband and wife! Going left to right. Meet Becca, John
and Courtney...Billings Public School Posse!

I landed in MT from my visit to WA, to this... I cried. My BFFAE's shower. Oh hey Abby! A local resident.Front view. Back side view. Mike, helping me with an apple pie. My new mug from Mike. It's my weekend coffee cup! That wraps it up! More adventures to come!












6 comments:

Marisa said...

I am so glad that you back in the blogging world!! I loved looking at all the picture of your adventures in Montana:)Take care.

Molly said...

I loved getting caught up with you and your life with Mike in MT. Your house looks so cute. Miss you!!

xoxo,
Molly

Kimberly said...

Yeah--finally pics! It was a great review of the last few months. Can't wait to see more. Your kitchen looks so nice!

Jamie said...

Yay!!!!!!!!

Pye said...

yay! congrats on finally being Moved IN!

p.s. soopercool mug!!

Kora said...

Your place looks so cute!