CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Best Surprises Ever!!

To say the least Friday was a very emotional day for me.
I was out of my mind excited to hear the news
that Abigail Kristine was on her way and
extremely saddened that I couldn't be there to
give my BFFAE a huge hug and welcome Abby
into the world. However, I know God is watching
over me because just when I thought I was
going to melt down he sent me three wonderful
surprises! Lisa, Jamie and Lorissa devised a plan with
Mike to surprise me this last weekend. They totally
pulled it off, I had NO idea that they were coming
out to visit. In fact, I thought Jaime and Mike
(my sister and brother in law) were coming to visit and
Jaime even played a huge role in the surprise. I was sitting
at Bin 119 (a wine bar) sipping wine with Mike
expecting Jaime and Mike to show up and all
of the sudden Lisa appears out of nowhere saying
"What are we drinking?"
And then I see Jamie and then Lorissa!!! I burst
into tears and couldn't control them because I was
so happy. I was in shock (seriously) for a long time.
These gals couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks
friends for coming out, it meant the world to me. It
was fun having you here and the laughs were endless.
I do have to give a shout out to my hubby...he's had
a great listening ear and sholder to cry on. Even
knowing these gals were on their way out, he didn't
let the cat out of the bag.Mike's artistic flare. I actually love this picture.
What you don't see is Desiree taking a shot of
us from the front. And, to top it off Val's girlfriend Desiree
was able to pop in for lunch on Sunday.
She is from Montana and was on a
road trip visiting family. What a treat!Thank you everyone for making this
such a special weekend!



7 comments:

JAIME AND MIKE said...

WAHOO...I am so glad we all pulled it off! :)

Pye said...

schweeeeet! :) Special Surprises FTW!

Jamie said...

I had SUCH a good time!!! Thanks for letting us crash for the weekend :)

Kimberly said...

I was so jealous when I found out the girls were going to visit you. I was sad I couldn't be there too to see my BFFAE's new home. I think Abby knew I was sad which is why she decided to join us that same weekend. :)

Kora said...

That is AWESOME! I want to surprise you now...so watch out :).

Cate said...

How fun- I'm glad ended up having such a great weekend.

Molly said...

How FUN! Glad you had some much needed company for the weekend!

xoxo,
Molly