CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Our house is a very very very fine house,

with two cats in the yard."  -a song, I think it's Cat Stevens


Well, maybe not the two cats yet but soon we will!  

Anyway, Mike and I are on our way to a happy home.  Check out the details here...

http://www.century21hometown.com/site/detail/residential/193974

I can't wait to get in there and love it up!

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yeah for you both on your new purchase!!! I'm so excited for you guys and know you are going to love being home owners. Congrats!

Marisa said...

Such a cute place!!! Love it:)

Jamie said...

Congrats!! New construction...fancy :)

Eric said...

nice work kids, we are coming soon to help break the place in with some wild partying. as long as we can be in bed by 10 that is...

Amy said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you guys found such a great place. I'm looking forward to seeing the "after" pics when you're all settled in.

Molly said...

Yippee! Such great news!! :)

Cate said...

I love it! You will love having four bedrooms.

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!! Super cute place and I wish you all the best in your new home. You will have a perfect place now for your doormat :)
love, bird

Becky K. said...

Very exciting news! Congrats you two!

Pye said...

Congratulations, Leah and Mike :) Oh, and the song is Our House, by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young - one of my personal favorites :) Time to get some cats!