CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's Already Been a Month?

He's so handsome.  I decided to add
a few more pictures from the wedding. And then
a few of the events happening in MT.  We're working on 
buying a house right now, so wish us luck...it's hard work!
The Moro kids and their significant others.

Stephen and Michelle.  I realized that there weren't many
pictures of Michelle and Desiree so I thought it would
be nice to post a few.  
A glass of wine after the first day of school.
This one was for you Annie!
And, I feel like a first year teacher with my
new job.  I'm a resource room teacher, teaching
sixth grade math and third grade reading.  I do
a first/second reading intervention and then
a really intense first grade only reading
intervention.  I'll tell you what, it feels like
they put a brain doctor in a heart doctor's position.
Just cause I'm a teacher doesn't mean I'm qualified
to teach primary.  But, I'll get use to it and be even more
marketable. And boy do I have a whole
new appreciation for primary teachers.  Teaching kids
to read is really detailed and tough.  Thank God for you!
A neighbor baby deer and it's mamma.  I love
Montana wildlife!
Icing a broken toe, which is much better 3 weeks later.
I wasn't paying attention and slammed my toe into a curb.
I've decided I'm a klutz.  
All and all the month has been easy, it actually
feels like I've been here forever. But I'm looking 
forward to coming home in October.  

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Leah, you did not tell me you broke your toe!!! Holy cow. Love all the photos--you all look great.

Jamie said...

Can't WAIT to see you in October!!

Becky K. said...

Looks like you are doing really well up there!! Can't wait to hear more of your fun adventures together!

Pye said...

Looking good! (not the TOE of course - that looks terribly painful, glad it's better!)