Here's where it all began!
As I am sitting here trying to work I can't help but be honest and say I'm thinking more about Kimberly and her special day! I can't wait for tomorrow and the next day...this has been 20 years in the making. She's just been waiting patiently for the right guy. And for those of you who have known Kimberly well, you know she's been planning this for a very long time. Things have changed here and there but she's always had the ideas constantly working in her head. Can't wait!!
As I am sitting here trying to work I can't help but be honest and say I'm thinking more about Kimberly and her special day! I can't wait for tomorrow and the next day...this has been 20 years in the making. She's just been waiting patiently for the right guy. And for those of you who have known Kimberly well, you know she's been planning this for a very long time. Things have changed here and there but she's always had the ideas constantly working in her head. Can't wait!!
3 comments:
Great pic - I love it! I'm so excited also!
I am so excited to see pictures of the event. I know she will be beautiful.
Yes, this was the night I realized I really liked him. hee hee Clearly we both have a sense of humor. :)
Post a Comment