CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Our soldier returns...soon!

Over a year ago on March 10th, 2007 family and friends gathered together to give Val a send off for his second tour to Iraq. We were informed that he would be returning June 25th, 2008 but recent word is that he is coming home on May 30th, 2008! Keep your fingers crossed! We can't wait to have you home Poops! You know there will be a party waiting when you return.

Val and his wife Lauren.

Val with my Dad and Dave in the infamous garage.

More friends...


The celebration of Val continued...late into the night. 4am to be exact!
Kimberly showing her support for Val.






5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am so excited he is going to come home early!!! What great news for you and your family. Can't wait for another celebration.

Anonymous said...

That's so exciting Leah!! I know how hard it is to watch our loved ones leave & how exciting it is to finally have them safe at home. My brother-in-law leaves for his third tour in Nov. I wonder when this constant rotation will end?
Laura

Jamie said...

Glad Val's coming home soon! I'm also glad that Kimberly looks totally sober in that picture, too ;)

Tracy said...

That is exciting news that Val will be home early! It has been far too long since I have seen that young man. Maybe we can have another little celebration this summer when we are up in Seatown.
By the way ... I am SO excited that you are blogging. I want all my friends to have one!
Loves,
Jinx

Anonymous said...

Val!!! America, frick yeah! Can't wait to welcome him home and kick it in Ken's garage.

Loves,
Lorissa