CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Music and Movie Lovers...

So I thought for those of you who love music as much as I do that you might like to check out my latest ITunes downloads. Some of the music is catagorized under "Indie" rock, which means the band is either unsigned by a record label or they signed with an "Independent" label.



My last 8 downloads:


  1. The Adventure- Angels and Airwaves

  2. The Search is Over- Survivor (80's blast from the past)

  3. No One is Gonna Love You More- Band of Horses

  4. The Funeral- Band of Horses (I know I know, but it's got a great sound)

  5. Ride- Cary Brothers

  6. Honestly- Cary Brothers

  7. IO- Helen Stellar

  8. The World at Large- Modest Mouse

Also, if any of you haven't seen the movie "Once" and you're looking for an easy to watch, sweet story I would recommend this movie. Mike and I both liked it, and it's got great music in it.


Anyway, just thought I'd share...

0 comments: