CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 1, 2012

20 months!

I've totally lost track of time! I want to share what Drew was up to and enjoyed doing at 20 months.  However, I want to do the same for his 21 month post too so I'm going to show you what he's been up to in pictures, and a few words.

Drew loves being naked and playing in his crib, not always at the same time!
"Monkey" goes everywhere with Drew now!  Good thing we have back ups.
I just had to document his little, precious, chubby hand in my mine.  I just know with the blink of an eye he's not going to want to snuggle with me anymore.

He's starting to enjoy slowing down...not really! 
I just think he looks like a little boy in this one so I wanted to post it.
Drew loves exploring! Just look at those chubby cheeks!
And lastly he enjoys a few quiet moments here and there reading his books.  We love you sweet boy!

0 comments: