CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 29, 2011

11 months!! Eeek where has the time gone?

I can't beleive we almost have a 1 year old.  Drew is doing SO much these days it's hard to take in how fast he has grown in the past 11 months.  I have to say I've been feeling a little bit of a "newborn" itch.  Mike said," hang tight, give it some time!"  :)  Okay, but maybe spring??  ;)

Okay, I'm gonna go head to toe on what's happening with our babe.  Drew, you have the prettiest hair I've ever seen, your curls are to die for!  Your eyes are crystal blue and I love looking at them daily.  You have 8 front teeth two top molars and two bottom RED bumps where molars are forming.  You say words and sounds and here are a few; "mama, dada, quack quack, gat (cat)" and you mimic noises like daddy makes. You are about 20+ lbs and growing like a weed! Crawling is fun but you love standing and walking around things with support.  In fact, last night you were holding Aunt Kendra's hand (just one hand) and walking with her. It's only a matter of time before you take off!  You wave goodbye and love throwing your diapers away too.  You still give mommy and daddy fits when changing your diaper but we love the new "huggies" pull ons for "active" babies!  You love throwing balls and playing in your crib.  My heart melts when I watch you on the monitor rolling around or doing the yoga downward dog while talking to your Jellycat monkey and kitty.  You're sleeping a pretty solid 10 hours and so happy when you wake up, it makes getting up to see you so exciting!  Don't get me wrong through, you have thrown a few fits here and there and daddy and I look at each other with horror affraid that this might carry on through life.  Eeek!  But those are few and far between and you are mostly a lover.  You love Harper and Harper loves you, he tolerates you wanting to pet him, real hard. Norman runs from you but I love your determination in trying to win him over.  You eat and love everything!!!  However, you're just getting over a nastly cold (or severe teething symptoms) and have enjoyed looking me right in the eye and throwing food on the floor.  Dear me!  You've become a very independent little babe and love exploring everywhere.  We love watching you explore everywhere!  You make squeeking noises whenever we take you outside, it sheer excitement from deep down inside.  Oh boy I hope I've covered who you are head to toe at 11 months.  In 4 short days you will be a 1 year old.  I can't believe how much you've changed my life for the better!  You make me want to be a better person and teach you how to become a decent member of society.  We love you Drewbie, Drewzie, Drewbiedobedo, Tinkey Toots, Little Man, Honey Honey Honey, Andrew Manning Yasenak!!

Now the photo gallery:

  

3 comments:

Amy said...

Yay - so glad you caught us all up on little Drew! He looks so fun and I know you two are awesome parents and enjoying all of it. I can't believe his birthday is almost here! Give him some extra smooches from all of us!

Marisa said...

He is such a doll!!!

Kimberly said...

I love, love, love all your pics in both posts. I too can't believe Drew is going to be 1 tomorrow--time truly flies. I miss you guys and hope his party is fun, fun, fun. Can't wait to see you on the 10th. :) XOXO