CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tags, remotes, sitting up, oatmeal, meat, walks and throwing things

These are a few of my favorite things!Dadddy and me being goofy!
Tags are so fasinating to me, I love sucking on them.
Forget teething toys, just give me tags!
Oh can I have the camera mom?
Look at my neat St. Paddy's Day Snoopy shirt!
Grandma and Grandpa Moro gave it to me. Thank you!
Top O' the mornin' to ya!
I really am a 1/16th Irish! I gotta celebrate!
One of the few pictures of me with both my Mommy
and Daddy. They took me to my first parade!
The ever famous city bus in the parade! It's better then last year,
this year it had a face on it!
It was a sunny day and the St. Paddy's Day parade
was a hit! I love being outside these days.
I loved seeing and hearing the bag-pipers!
I'm working on sitting up right now, I've almost got it.
My Doctor thinks I'll be crawling soon, I can't wait!

I'm 6 1/2 months old and I've got a lot going on. I think I'm
teething again cause I've got real thick drool and I like my
fingers in my mouth. I weigh 15 lbs and 4oz, Doc says I'm a
little fella but I feel big! Mom started feeding me oatmeal and
my doctor told her to try some baby meats SO I get squash and
a turkey combo, I love it! My hair is coming in real nice my
mom and dad love it. Still jumping in my jumper, it's my favorite
pass time...besides walks outside. I'm real busy and keeping
my mom and dad busy too!













4 comments:

Amy said...

What a big boy these days! Griff had that snoopy shirt last year - I love it! Such a cute little Irishman... thanks for sharing.

Marisa said...

He is so dang cute!! I love his St. Patty's Day attire:).

Anonymous said...

I can't even stand how cute he is!!! That Snoopy shirt is perfect! Leah, did you like tags as a baby? Perhaps that was the gateway to picking at the edge of blankets???? XOXO, Lorissa

Kimberly said...

OMG Leah, Drew is just too cute for words. I had a huge smile the entire time I was looking at these pics. Love the hat and love the family pic--you all look great in it. Miss you dearly friend.