CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Week 8 - Week 11

Have I mentioned that it feels like time flies?
Drew will be 3 months on Dec. 2nd, I can't believe it!
Here are few pictures of some of the happenings
around our home.Halloween at Nana and Papas. We were trying to
be creative with getting some fun photo opts of Andrew.
The above photo cracks me up cause I was feeding
Drew and he was under the "hooter hider." It
reminded me of the wicked witch from Wizard of OZ!

Our little family did some pumpkin carving before
we headed to Nana and Papas. Daddy decided
Drew's would need marker instead of carving.
I think we did a pretty good job!
My mom and dad flew me and Drew home for
Aunt D's baby shower. It was SO great to be home
and get to see Dez pregers. She looks great! She said
Peyton (baby girl's name) was kicking Drew when she was
holding him! It's started already!! Thanks mom and dad,
it was such a wonderful visit and treat to come home!
Need I say more...precious!

Cat/Griz game day! Dad had Andrew all geared up.
Of course he's wearing a Coug hat but the colors are
close enough. Unfortunately, the game didn't turn
out that great. I hope the Cougs can pull off a win!
Sleepy boy.

Proud Daddy!
It's been a great few weeks. I did head back
to work last week. I'm so lucky that I only work
Wed.-Friday! The week went quick and I knew he was
in the best of care with Grandma Patti and Papa D!
Now, I'm off until Dec. 1st! Happy Thanksgiving
everybody, we miss and love you!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute pics Leah! It was so great seeing you over Thanksgiving, in Bozeman. Thank you for making the drive!!! I loved being with my family and having you, Mike & Drew bunny there! Pics to follow soon....
XOXO,
Lorissa

Cate said...

Drew is so adorable and absolutely photogenic!