CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 20, 2010

Crib confusion...

So I was in the kitchen and hearing funny noises
come from Andrew's room, so I went in to take a look.
Only to find Norman and Harper wrestling around in
Drew's crib!! Oh dear are we in trouble, it's just a phase
I'm sure. I feel like they're saying, "oh hey mama, we're just
hanging out, thanks for putting this together for us,
it's awesome!"
These next three crack me up. I feel like Harper
knew I was taking pictures cause boy was he
hamming it up for me!
Strike a pose!
Good, now on your back. Excellent job, you're
totally nailing this shoot!
Oh, a day in my life.





4 comments:

Marisa said...

Marie and I were looking at this together and totes laughing our asses off!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo cute. I am sure it won't be the last time they try to snuggle in Drew's stuff.

Michelle said...

You are in for it. Now you know where their new hiding place is. You might find them in bed with him so day. I was laughing very hard too. Don't we just love cat's?

Kimberly said...

This cracks me up. I love how your cat is striking a pose for you. hilarious.

Laura said...

Too funny!!!!!!