CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baby room pics before and kitties

I'm trying to pay bills and as you can see
someone else in the household finds it a major
drag too! I didn't have a lot of room to work with.
What's fun for me is that all my life my mom and dad's cats
have always jumped up on my dad's desk and
bugged him when he's trying to get work done.
This looks familiar huh dad? Here is what Andrew's room looks like
right now. Within the next month it
will look more like a baby room and less
like an office. I'll be in WA as the room
really takes on it's new shape so it'll be
a surprise for us all!
I'm sure you don't care a whole lot for pics of the
kitties but their a huge part of my world and I love them!

Look Grandma Londa, I love water from the rose
bushes you sent us! Boy has it been hot here. I
also really like laying in front of them for some
shade. If you click on the picture you'll see a bud
forming on the second to right bush!

A lazy day at home!

See you in the next few weeks! I can't wait!






3 comments:

Marisa said...

That last picture cracks me up!! Life is tough...:)

Cate said...

Can't wait to see pics of the baby room.

Val is in my thoughts and prayers this Independence Day!

Molly said...

Yay - can't wait to see you!!!