CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Val and Desiree's Wedding!

Lurr, this ones for you! Lorissa was the video taper as
well as the "runner" for whatever needed to be done. I think
I heard her name called more then anybody! She did
a great job. I was so impressed by the whole event! For such a quick
engagement, it was perfect! The weather was amazing
and everybody looked wonderful! I guess you really can
plan a perfect wedding day in 3 weeks. Makes me
wonder if all the long planning and fussing is really
worth it? I guess it depends on the person. We're
thrilled about our new family member. A beautiful location...Fort Lewis Golf Course. We all had a great time, including Andrew!
He liked the dancing. Beautiful bride and groom! Dez is with her dad and sisters, and
of course Val off to the side.Us Moros are pretty bad about taking pictures.
Unfortunately we don't have any candids of my
mom, dad, Stephen and other guests.





5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Congrats Val and Des! The wedding was so much fun. So glad we could help you all celebrate. :)

Anonymous said...

Leah-You look gorgeous! Love the baby bump! You are glowing, for sure. :) - Auntie Jaime :)

Anonymous said...

FINALLY - I made a blog!!!!!!!!!!! Leah, I loved spending the entire weekend with you (and Drew). Can't wait to see you in July. XOXO, Lorissa

Cate said...

Are you naming the baby Andrew? If so love it!!!!! You look fabulous in the red dress!

Becky K. said...

Congrat's to Val. You look so great!!