CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

I found you!

I've been thinking lately about many of our Blogs and where everyone is at. Then I did a little research today and found many updates on your lives on Facebook! I better add Facebook to my routine! Is there a way to categorize "friends" on F-book to make it easier to get to names?


Should I keep blogging? Maybe I'll try both for awhile. :)

Miss you all, A LOT!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

I don't want to join Facebook but people haven't really been keeping up on their blogs so maybe I'll have to break down and join. . .although I don't want to update there and here and I like here for now. :)hmmmn

Michelle said...

DO the blog thing. I like it better. I do not get on facebook anymore. I think this is more personal and you can say what you want without worry about the bad stuff. Keep blogging please. Miss u

Unknown said...

I have now found YOU Leah and will be checking in to see how you are doing. I can't believe you are 18 weeks already...that is so exciting! :) xoxoxo

Kora said...

I love seeing what all you guys are up to on your blogs. It will be even more fun after you have the little one, so we can see pics.

Tracy said...

I'll keep blogging! I joined facebook to catch up on everyone, but I like blogs better! Plus, I want to see belly updates when they come!

Amy said...

Stick with the blog, I never facebook. I haven't been great about posting so I'll try harder. You need to post more pregnancy stories and updates. It's such a special time for you guys, share it with us from a distance! :o)