CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Baby Yasenak on the Way!

A Griz or a Coug, a Coug or a Griz!? Actually, I'll
leave that one alone for a few years. However, I
thought these socks were too cute not to post!
There is the little Yaz down in the right hand corner
inside of the black area. I was 6 1/2
weeks when this ultrasound was taken so little
Yaz doesn't look much like a baby yet. However,
it's heartbeat was moving fast! I'm 11 weeks tomorrow
and baby is due early September. Yipee!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah and Mike, We are so excited!! Congratulations to you both...We love you...Don, Deniece and Joe

Anonymous said...

could just die with excitement!!!
loves, amy s

Kimberly said...

Even though I've known for awhile I am still so giddy with excitement for my BF!! It is going to be so fun watching you grow. :)i

Marisa said...

Congratulations!! That is really exciting:).

Pye said...

oh my gosh! How exciting! Congratulations :)

Tracy said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! This is the best news! Congrats, congrats, congrats, my friend!! Let the adventures begin. :)
We love you guys!

Kora said...

So exciting, Leah! Congrats

Marcy said...

Congratulations! By your previous postings I thought it was just going to be kitties for a while!

Cate said...

OMG-I am so happy for you! Congrats a thousand times over!

Sara Andrews said...

Leah & Mike, this is wonderful news indeed! Congratulations!

Becky K. said...

Congrats Leah! That is very exciting news!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be happier for you two! CONGRATS!

Shannon said...

This is what I get for not reading blogs, Im the last to know!

Congratulations!!