CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Happenings Around Here...

O Christmas Tree! And so the holidays begin! A beautiful noble tree, 1,950 lights, a roommate and best friend...priceless.
AND...


The victory crowd waiting to enter The Coug... The girls...as you can see we're all smiling from ear to ear. Butch! Oh the glory! This was still shining bright the next day. Go Cougs! Renting this RV was the funnest, we hooked up down behind
Sellas and had heat, running water and plenty of beer. It was super cost
efficient and I would do it again in a heartbeat!




7 comments:

Leah said...

Well, I had writing to go along with this post but the writing won't show up. I guess I'll have to troubleshoot tomorrow...until then you get the jist of the "Happenings Around Here." :)

Becky K. said...

Love the tree...and The line at the Coug...I am assuming that's "The Coug". I recognize the back of the Chi-O house!

Laura said...

Cute tree! I also love the pic's from Apple Cup. Hopefully Jesse & I can make it to a game next year.

Molly said...

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow night!

XOXO,
Molly

Tracy said...

I love the Lorrisa/Leah Christmas tree - it always looks gorgeous! I also love the Apple Cup picks - go Cougs! I am SO, so, so hoping that we will be at Apple Cup next year. I know it's in Seattle, but it's a start.

Kimberly said...

leah, check your font color on this new layout. . .it may just be white or something so its not showing up. Love the tree! Love that its the holidays!!

Leah said...

Kimberly, you rock! It was that my font color was white! Thanks!