Well after 8 months of being engaged and 9 months left to plan a wedding I am finally beginning the search for a wedding dress, starting this weekend. I'm not sure what to expect, nor do I know what I want. I have a few pictures that I like but who knows if they'll look good on me. It's kind of a funny feeling, it seems like such a BIG decision, yet it's just a dress. All you gals that have done this before say "you just know when you've found the right one," so I'm holding on to that.
I'm excited and just a smidge scared! I'll give a report after the weekend. ;)
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Believe it or not...
Posted by Leah at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck, my friend, and my advice is to just enjoy it. It is so much fun trying on all the dresses, just let yourself feel like a princess. Go to one of the nice, swanky stores even if you don't plan to buy one from there. They treat you like a queen and it is super fun. Good luck and you will know.
I'm sending you lots of loves.
How fun! Just keep an open mind about it. I can honestly say I did not just know, so you might not have the "This is it" feeling. I ended up with something completely different than I thought I would. I know you will find the perfect dress that will make you look and feel absolutely amazing!
I can't wait to hear about what you found!! :)
Post a Comment