CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Spring Break and then some...


Good times spent in Olympia
Being silly at a family friend's house in Olympia
Forever Young... You'd never know he's about ready to turn 70!

Leavenworth baby....Leavenworth.

Sexy sista....

Being goofy...

Cuties..
A beautiful day spent with beautiful friends...
Indiana... 2/23/08
Mike soon after he proposed...too cute!























3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love, love, love the pics! It makes me miss you girls so much! I actually feel a little choked up right now.
I know you tagged me in your last post, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Hopefully soon.
I love you and miss you, girl!

Marcy said...

I just realized you have a blog too! How fun!

Anonymous said...

When can we go back to Leavenworth? So much fun! Yes, let's make it an annual trip. See you in Scottsdale - ha!

Love,
LuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuR